Library Journal has reviews of a good number of consumer health titles,
some written by hospital librarians.  I am sure Choice has them too.
These are a bit more evaluative than the Login list, that was already noted.

I ahve not been reading Library Journal lately, so I cannot say if they
ran a bibliography of such reasources (the publication does offer
bibliographies on various topics).

Dalia Kleinmuntz                                          847/570-2664
Webster Library                                      FAX: 847/570-2926
Evanston Hospital
2650 Ridge Ave
Evanston IL 60201                                 [log in to unmask]
"..the secret of the care of the patient is in caring for the patient"
                                                - Francis W. Peabody
                                                     (1881-1927)