Hi all,

I was excited to receive information from Lancet a couple of days ago
that as an institutional print journal subscriber, I could offer online
full-text access to people affiliated with our institution.

I was able to register myself, using their instructions, since other
peoples' access to the full-text Web site is controlled by the
librarian, but when I tried to register the first patron, I got a
message saying I had exceeded the number of users allowed for my
institution.  Unless I misinterpreted the letter that Lancet sent out,
one can register any number of patrons but only a certain number can be
online simultaneously at any given time.

I wrote to their customer service e-mail address last Thursday about
this problem , but have yet to receive a reply.

Just curious if anyone else has had this experience, and if so, how they
resolved it.

Thanks in advance for any input or suggestions.

Debbie

Debbie Skolnik M.L.S.
Library Director
Suburban Hospital Health Systems