I thinbg the Bowes & churches Food Values of Protions Commonly Used is a
great source.  Looking through  the index I see listings for a variety
of chinese foods.

Dennis
Dennis Ritchey
Assistant Medical Librarian
Kaiser Permanente - CA Division, So. Cal
Drug Information Services Library
9521 Dalen Street; Downey, CA  90242-4894
(562) 401-2438 (voice) Tie Line (345)
(562) 401-2550 (fax)     Tie Line (345)
[log in to unmask] (E-Mail)

Visit the Drug Information Services Intranet site at
http://di.dwny.kpscal.org
(This is an IntraNet site available within Kaiser Permanente only)