We can't send for this on Docline because we have such a vague
citation and it doesn't seem to be indexed anywhere.  We called the
publisher and they weren't helpful except to say they didn't have
such an article & if they did they couldn't send it to us.

All the doctor knows is that the article is supposed to be in
Alterntive medicine review and it is on vitamin A & folic acid &
abnormal pap smear.  If anyone has this journal which started in May
1996, could you fax or send me the tables of contents so I can try to
figure out what article it is.

I still can't subscribe to medlib-l on my library computer so have to
use my husband's e-mail.

Joann Paine, Librarian
Munro Library
St. Mary's Hospital