Robert Moore wrote:

> Hello Health Science Librarise::
>
> I'm updating the routing list for the Astra USA (Westboro,
> Massachusetts) DOCLINE program, and our library would appreciate hearing
> from other libraries that would be willing to be on our routing table.
> ASTRA doesn't charge for loans and, if possible, we'd appreciate
> reciprocal arrangements.
>
> Our collection includes anesthesiology, dental, drug development,
> clinical trials, and pharmaceuticals titles.
>
> Please respond with your LIBID, your charges if appropriate, and your
> preferences on routing cells.
>
> Thanks for your help-
> Bob Moore
> Library - Astra USA
  Bob,
  We would be happy to be a Docline "partner".  Are you in a different
  area than Cheryl Duggan?  We are reciprocating with her as well.
  Our LIBID is 01772A and we share drug development, neuro..., and
  pharmaceutical titles.  We do not charge but prefer to FAX and
  receive our requests as FAXES.  We are a research facility and
  everyone is in a rush most of the time.  If these criteria match
  yours, yes, please include us.  Would you also send us your LIBID?
  Thank you.

  Sydney Ann Fingold
  Manager, Library Services
  New England Regional Primate Research Center
  Harvard Medical School
  P.O. Box 9102
  Southborough, MA 01772-9102

  [log in to unmask]   -or-  [log in to unmask]
  Voice:  (508) 624-8028
  FAX:    (508) 460-1209