On March 4, 1998, a satellite video conference was broadcast
on "Obesity: Advances in Clinical Management".  We do not
have satellite, so therefore, were unable to receive this conference.
If any of you did receive this, and by chance, videotaped it....
could I borrow the video?  I have a physician that is interested in
seeing this.  Please respond directly to me.

Thanks in advance.

Lynn

--
Lynn Powell       Email: [log in to unmask]
Halifax Regional Medical Center     Phone: 252-535-8668