Dalia,
   Stephen Safferston is the account rep from Thieme that has been calling
me for preview purchases. His number is 1-800-967-0862. His line is busy
alot, so getting through may be difficult!
Lola

Lola H. Purvis, M.L.I.S, C.L.I.S          318-473-3563
Medical Library                                   FAX: 318-473-3489
Rapides Regional Medical Center      [log in to unmask]
Box 30101, 211 4th St.
Alexandria, LA   71301