Many thanks to Glenda Perry, Barbara Reich, Mary Kralicek, Barbara
Kormelink, Nancy Washburne, and Janet Puckett for the resources for
Arterial wall charts.

Below is a listing of the resources identified. Looks like 2 votes each for
Anatomical Chart Co., Denoyer Geppert International, and Carolina
Biological Supply.

Try the Anatomical Chart CO./8221 Kimball Avenue/Skoie, IL 60076-2956
Toll-free 1-800-621-7500  Fax 847-674-0211 or 847-679-9155

Try the Anatomical Chart Company...These do cost, butwe have found they are
really good.

Denoyer Geppert International
5225 Ravenswood Ave
Chicago, Ill  60640-2028
Phone (800)621-1014 Fax (773) 561-4160
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Try DGi at (773) 561-9200. they have some things that may work for you.

Carolina Biological Supply--big free catalog too (they're on the web)

Try a Biology Supply House.  I think one is called Carolina.  Check with
the biology dept of
a college near you.  That is how I got my catalog.

The complete address and contact information:
Carolina Biological Supply Company
2700 York Road
Burlington, NC  27215-3398
800-334-5551