We are looking for a software package that will help us to keep our reference desk statistics.  The ideal software should have the ability to to sort by our unique client types and type of question.  It would also be nice if it could break the day up into hours so that we could show what are the busiest hours and which are the slowest.

Are any of you using a software package like this at your library?  If so, I would like to know the name of the software and what you like/dislike.  Please respond directly to me ([log in to unmask]) unless this is of interest to the entire list.

TIA.

Deborah Halsted
HAM-TMC Library
Houston, Texas