Our Medical Library has been asked to participate in a joint venture to
develop a joint OPAC between several Fresno hospitals.  I am interested in
compiling a bibliography on the pros and cons of OPAC systems.    I have
done a Library Literature search and found the Library Technology Reports
issue on "Building a Digital Library," September-Octoer 1996, vol. 32, no.
5.  However this comprehensive (741 pages) report, which I will digest, is
more of a foundation article about the technology.   Your time and energy
towards this cause is appreciated.

Robert Urzua
Medical Librarian
Community Health System