In a previous life I served as a public librarian.    I received a
request from a public library for some weeding standards about medical
library books.   I searched
STANDARDS FOR HOSPITAL LIBRARIES, the MLA publication,  but didn't find
specific articles.   I have not yet gone to LIB. LIT. because I thought
we as a group would have some suggestions .........

If you have internal coll. dev. policies on weeding or articles , they
would be appreciated.

I, of course, will forward to the librarian the Brandon Hill lists and
any textbook info. I have in my reference collection ....

Thanks.
Steve Grove
Community Health Partners
440.960.3327 (voice)