Hello!

This is my last attempt at getting hold of articles from this journal.  NLM
cannot supply and cannot find a library to refer it to.  We've also tried
OCLC - all to no avail.

I need 7 articles from this journal!  I know that's a lot, so if (by some
miracle) I can find a few libraries that own this title, I can spread my
requests around.  We would be happy to pay up to $10.00 per article

Please respond if you own this title and I'll send the references.

Thanks a lot.

Len Shapiro                     |  E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Children's Hospital Oakland     |  Phone:  (510) 428-3448
Health Sciences Library         |  FAX:    (510) 601-3963
747 - 52nd Street               |
Oakland, CA 94609-1809          |