hello all -

we, one male and one female, will be staying at the Radisson during the MLA
convention while we are there showing the IBIS - Interactive BodyMind
Information System - Software to you nice folks

so we would like to know if anyone needs a roommmate as we are open to sharing
please cobntact [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

thanks
Mitch

PS come and see IBIS!1

  Mitchell B. Stargrove, N.D., L.Ac.             <[log in to unmask]>

    Integrative Medical Arts Group, Inc.       503/526-1972
11640 S.W. Corby Drive, Suite A, Portland, OR  97225    fax: 503/641-6541

      Integrative Medicine, Natural Health and Alternative Therapies
      IBIS Medical Software: Interactive BodyMind Information System
  http://www.HealthWWWeb.com         http://www.Integrative-Medicine.com