Does anyone out there have experience using the Area Resource File
System from the Bureau of the Health Professions, Health Resources
and Services Administration, Dept. of Health and Human Services?

The information we have so far --it is available from Quality
Resource Systems, Inc.  it is a cd-rom and costs $500.00 with no
returns and no preview, and is straight data with no user interface.
I have a few other leads that I will be working on...

Reply to me and I will happily summarize responses to the list.

Kellie Kaneshiro, Senior Reference Librarian
Ruth Lilly Medical Library          phone:317-274-1612
975 West Walnut Street, IB 100      fax:  317-274-4056
Indianapolis, IN  46202-5121    email: [log in to unmask]