From:          Mselvr89 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:          Wed, 6 May 1998 22:52:09 EDT
To:            [log in to unmask]
Subject:       Information on the rail system that was used near and around Whitingham Resevoir

I am a rail buff and have been trying to find out infomation about how
the rail system was originally placed through and around the
Whitingham resevoir. I am especially interested in the remains on the
far side of the resevoir opposite Route 9 that are made of concrete
and resemble catacombs.  If anyone can help please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] Thank you