Teresa and others: I belong to the American Society on Aging; their
November/December 1997 issue of "Aging Today" has an article titled
"Welfare reform hits grandparents raising children" with a special box
concerning RAPP - the relatives as parents program which was launched in
September 96 by the Brookdale Foundation  Group in NYC; for more info,
contact Kevin Brabazon, RAPP, at the Foundation: 126 East 56th St, 10th
Floor, NY, NY 10022; their phone is 212/308-7355.

I know the ASA itself has an e-mail address, but I can't put my finger on
it at this point. Their address is 833 Market St. Suite 511, San Francisco
CA 94103-1924; fax # 415/974-0300 oh, and here is their e-mail address!

[log in to unmask]      paulk is Paul Kleyman, editor.

Judith K Schwartz
part time SILS student, State University of New York at Buffalo