At 4:00 AM -0700 6/10/98, Automatic digest processor wrote:
|Anyway, where would YOU go if you could?

Jackson's a great choice with inexhaustable challenge (Eric K's comments
aside), but IMHO, Crested Butte is a cooler ski town, and also has
inexhaustable challenge.  Lots of ex- (or current) hippies, and a really
cool attitude.  And the US extreme championships, too.

Taos is also a great mountain with inexhaustable challenge (again IMHO).
When we were there this year for a week, we never left the mountain to go
down into town, but I hear it's great. I agree with the mexican, indian
influence.

But, you can't go wrong with any of the choices.  Why not be "The Infecting
Jerm" next season and do a tour from the Northwest through the Southwest?

Jonathan Ben Kamien, Ph.D.       Internet:[log in to unmask]
BioPsych Consulting, 360 Birch Street, Denver, Colorado 80220
http://www.idcomm.com/personal/jkamien/BioPsych.html

Voice:          303.316.7171
Voice or Fax:   303.388.7740

Drug Discrimination Bibliography: http://www.iop.bpmf.ac.uk/home/DDD