I didn't sleep all night.  My fish were sweating.  I turned on the light at
2 or was it 3 am and stared at the framed poster of Tuckermans on the wall.
You know the one - real wide angle lunch rocks jammed with everyone, a few
brave souls up on the headwall, tons of people screaming down the bowl.  I
remembered a run down Hillmans last year - June 21st.  So much snow.  So
little time.  It was 60 - 70 in the notch that day.  There were even a few
small patches of white that could be spotted across 16 on upper wildcat and
lift lion.  The snow was pure corn.  Weather called for thunder and some
late pm showers.  On my way up, it got dark.  Real dark and real loud.  I'd
like to personally thank momma nature for unreal thunder and hail the size
of quarters.  It was like skiing on marbles.

Thus I digress.  I can't help but wonder what this weather pattern would
have produced four months ago.  Heavy moisture daily, clearing in the late
morning.  Turn all of that green on the doppler into light and dark blue.
Better start looking for new snow tires.  I think it's time for Mt.
Washington to get one of those summer snow squalls that leaves a few inches
up top for a few hours...

LB