Someone requested more verse from the bard of the pins. So I dusted off an old
one, but never felt was worthy of sharing. But seeing the masses are already getting
snow fever, here it is, faults and all. Enjoy!

                The Tao of Telly

shuffle of feet
transfer of weight
dip of the knee
power transformed into grace

lungs bursting
quads throbbing
heart pumping
rapture experienced

muscles taut
eyes riveted
mind focused
tranquillity envelopes

birches flying by
moguls rise to greet
powder engulfing
joy through movement

Tellydude

Walter J. Pomroy, CPA           Jay Peak Ski Patrol- Volunteer
PO Box 280                      Green Mountain Club- Board of Directors
Johnson, VT 05656
(802) 635-1770    Fax (802) 635-9760    [log in to unmask]

  The opinions expressed herein are my own, and do not represent the
  opinions or beliefs of any organization to which I may belong.