I'm working with a the powers that be on our hospital/health system
internet web site which includes a physician directory.  Some of our
docs are balking at being included (?!!) in this.  I haven't a clue why
they're twitty about it but does anyone have any studies, articles,
practical evidence of support by physicians and for physicians being in
an online directory that we could share with those who "don't
believe"?   I know this may seem like a ridiculous request, but then
again some of these doctors are ridic....  oh well never mind.  Thanks
in advance for your collective brain power.

Janie Grosman, M.L.I.S.
Cancer Center Library & Health Resource Center
Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
3555 Round Barn Circle
Santa Rosa, California  95403
7070-522-6883 voice     707-544-3766 fax       [log in to unmask]