Hi there folks. I'm really looking forward to attending the second annual
EC community networking conference next week in Barcelona, and am preparing
my presentation. A question for you all--is there anything in particular
you would like to find out from those involved in community networking
projects overseas? And are there specific successes/challenges in the U.S.
that you think I should be highlighting for this audience? Feel free to
drop me a line. I'll be sending out a report when I get back...

More info on the conference can be found at http://www.bcnet.upc.es/ecn98
Amy Borgstrom
Appalachian Center for Economic Networks
94 Columbus Road
Athens, Ohio 45701
(614) 592-3854 voice
(614) 593-5451 fax