We always check Morton's Medical Bibliography which is an annotated list
of books illustrating the history of medicine.  If an item is listed in
this bibliography is is mostly likely worth including in any historical
collection.

Garrison & Morton is published by Gower Publishing Company in
Brookfield, VT.

Tom

Thomas Williams, Director                       (334) 460-6885
Biomedical Library and Media                    (334) 460-7638(fax)
   Production Services
University of South Alabama                     [log in to unmask]
College of Medicine                             http://southmed.usouthal.edu
BML 326B
Mobile, Alabama 36688-0002