We have had enquiries in our Patient and Family Library for information about
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for children with CP.  It has apparently had some
recent media coverage.

I found nothing in Cinahl, PsycInfo, Embase and almost nothing in Medline.

Found a few websites from families or individuals recommending the therapy.

Looking for any research in progress, published or otherwise.

Looking for any centres that are treating CP kids in this way, ideally Canadian or North American.

Thanks for any assistance.
Peter Schoenberg, Librarian, Glenrose Rehab Hosp
Capital Health           edmonton.alberta.canada
[log in to unmask]       http://www.grhosp.ab.ca
tel: 403 471 2262 x2599  fax: 403 474 8863