From: "Blobaum, Paul" <pblobaum
Subject:       Ref? How do u Print list of Favori
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 1998 2:28PM

I want to put a list of my favorite sites <bookmarks> which I use on the
web in my documentation book for our JCAHO site visit... but can't
figure out how to print a list.   Has anyone done this?  I have Internet
Explorer. INfo Systems is stumped...

Thanks

Paul Blobaum, Medical Librarian
Silver Cross Hospital           [log in to unmask]
1200 Maple Road                 http://www.silvercross.org
Joliet, IL  60432          I update the new baby page at
http://www.silvercross.org/babyweb