Hi, Elizabeth!

I bet she is talking about "Clinical Practice Guidelines" approved by and
published by The American College of Physicians. I bought the 1992 edition,
and it was so little used that I have not checked on updates.

Or it could be the information under the same title put out by the Agency
for Health Care Policy and Research. This IS available online, at

http://text.nlm.nih.gov/ftrs/pick?collect=ahcpr&dbName=0

Hope this helps.

Margaret

Margaret Verzwyvelt                     (504)649-8557
Slidell Memorial Hospital               (504)649-8657 (fax)
1001 Gause Blvd.                        [log in to unmask]
Slidell, LA 70458