I am a library science student, midway in my course work.  I plan to
graduate May, 1999 and am considering focusing on a career in health
sciences/medical librarianship.  If anyone has any wisdom concerning this as
a profession, I would appreciate hearing from you.  I attend the University
of Rhode Island and can be reached privately at [log in to unmask]  I
hope I'm not breaking with protocol here, but I thought it would be OK to
ask.  If it isn't, I apologize in advance. Of course, I don't expect replies
on the LIST, so feel free to contact me directly.  Thank you in advance.
Barbara Kenney