> Miller, J.J., Forrer, G. R.  "Atropine Coma: A Somatic Therapy in
> Psychiatry." JAMA Vol. 206;9:455-457, Nov 25, 1968.
>

> Laura E. Mitchell
> Vigo County Public Library

Dear Laura, I checked both authors together--they do not appear together
in both, the Oldmedline and 1966-1974.  Therefore, either a)the article
is a publication type not indexed at the time, i.e. letter, review, etc.
or b) it is the drop, where part of the information becomes attached to
the reference following it.  However, the former is more plausible
because the reference is pretty definitive. The quickest way is to
check whether this article is actually in the volume, issue and date
of JAMA. If not, it involves tedious manual search by the first author
in the Current List/Index Medicus. At the JAMA check not whether the
volume, issue and date correspond.  If they don't, check each separately
in JAMAs.
Ilga T. Pubulis