At 05:32 PM 8/13/98 -0400, you wrote:
>C++ ? Interesting. Are they actually teching component oriented design or
>are they just using MSVC as the compiler for the intial procedural
>introduction? I would be surprised if they are introducing object
>orientation so early... But then, smalltalk was orginally meant to be used
>for teaching young children to program, so I suppose it could work.

I can't tell you the details.  Alls I know is Prof Douglas asked me to TA,
and said they were using VC++ next year so I'd have to 'upgrade' my
knowledge over the summer.  And as for that... I don't know how sure I am
gonna be in front of a lab full of students.  I haven't made that much
progress.  :)

-Mike

-=Mike Flynn=- 2nd year UVM - mailto:[log in to unmask] ICQ:1055744
Homepage: http://accelerator.net/home/
"Our greatest hopes could become reality in the future.
With the technology at our disposal, the possibilities are unbounded.
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking." -Stephen Hawking