> C++ ? Interesting. Are they actually teching component oriented design or
> are they just using MSVC as the compiler for the intial procedural
> introduction? I would be surprised if they are introducing object
> orientation so early... But then, smalltalk was orginally meant to be used
> for teaching young children to program, so I suppose it could work.

I'm sure they're just going to be learning the normal for and while loops,
how to compile and the like.  I TAed that class in Java once, and having
never seen Java before was no handicap.

Jenn

 Jennifer Fribush                                              ///////
 http://www.hedgehog.org/                                  _oo' )///////
 [log in to unmask]                                   a___ ////////-
                                                              ^^    ^^