It's spam my freind. Replies just waste your time.

But seeing as their is now some traffic on the list, whats going on
people? A new semester begins in a few weeks, we might as well get on the
ball... I thought that assiging CSSA contacts to new computer science
students was a neat idea. Was that something the CS department
sponsered/aided and if so -- details.

blah blah blah blah feh; jt