Ok folks, I don't know why James Wah sent all of us a little thing on
buying drugs in China, specialy since, well as far as I know, none of us
are from China. In fact, at least 4 of us come from Vermont!! I don't know
who James Wah is, so I am going to say this now. This list-serv is for the
members of the computer science student association at the UNIVERSITY OF
VERMONT!!!! This is not a national or international thing, so, if you do
not attend UVM, you might want to get off this list serv since school will
be starting soon and we start using this thing again, and if you don't go
to UVM, it will be a bunch of crap to you.

Well, once again, the fall semester approches. We are going to kick off the
year with our fall B-B-Q where we try to build membership and get some
professors there so we can meet them outside the classroom. The 'mentor'
thing we did last year was put together by the cssa, and as far as I know,
we are going to try to do it again this year, hopefully with a bit more
success.
I home I didn't confuse you with my ramblings, and have a good end to the
summer.
Ed