Hi, Lori, I don't know if you remember me from the days of the Center on
Families, Communities, Schools, and Children's Learning. I was part of
the Wheelock team that worked on an ethnographic study of families from
four cultural groups. I am writing to ask if you know of any member of
the Families as Educator SIG who is also a social worker. Wheelock is
planning an MSW-M.Ed. dual degree program. We are looking for an interim
Dean of Social Work who can help us with developing an interprofessional
curriculum. Any name you can suggest will be greatly appreciated.
Someone who can take a sabbatical to come to Wheelock will be ideal.
Thanks and I hope your projects are going well.

Sau-Fong Siu
Director, Social Work Program
Wheelock College
Boston

OR [log in to unmask]

Dear sig members--

I recieved this request for help from an old (I mean former!) colleague--Is
anyone inerested or know of someone who might be?

Lori Connors-Tadros