A sincere thank you to Jim Lander at Mercy Health Center, Dubuque, IA, for
providing the two articles.  I especially appreciate the perseverance in
sending the articles despite email and fax transmission problems.

Thank you very much.

        Claire A. Meissner * Health Sciences Librarian * Centra Health

Health Sciences Library              Phone:  (804) 947-3147
Lynchburg General Hospital           Fax:    (804) 947-3104
1901 Tate Springs Road
Lynchburg, VA  24501-1167            Email:  [log in to unmask]

             "We read to know we are not alone." -- C.S. Lewis