One of my biostatisticians is looking for this term as
it relates to inhalation of flour dust (primarily by those
in the baking industry).  He thinks "white lung" is the
common term and believes there is a more technical
term which is what he needs. He believes the "white lung"
term was used to describe the condition in the mid- to late
eighteen hundreds.

I've checked Medline and HealthStar. Also did websearch
using "white lung" and "flour dust".  The term
that continually appears is "occupational asthma".

Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.


Beverlee Hall, MLIS                     Arizona Department of
Health Services
[log in to unmask]                             State Public Health