Our nursing department uses the following:

12-Lead Electrocardiogram, 1991, Springhouse, 1 video, about $30.00
EKG Video Workbook, 1992, Springhouse, 1 video and book, about $40.00(?)
Reading EKGs, 1988, Springhouse, 1 video, about $30.00
EKG Interpretation in Critical Care Nursing, 1984, Sutherland Learning
Associates, 4 videos, workbook, manual,         instructor's guide, price?

>Our Nursing Education department has asked us for some recommendations
>on videos for teaching EKG rhythm strip interpretation.
>I found that the AHA has a series of 9 videos at a cost of 250.00 and a
>company called American Safety Video Publishers has a set of 10 videos
>called the Learning EKGs Video series that costs 900.00.   Does anyone
>have any knowledge of these or other useful videos for teaching EKG
>interpretation. Thanks.

Thomas B. Craig, M.S.L.S.
Assistant to the Director of Library Services
Watson W. Wise Medical Research Library
The University of Texas Health Center at Tyler
11937 US Highway 271
Tyler, TX 75708-3154
903-877-2865