Marcia,

The AHA Resource Center will interlibrary loan copies of AHA publications from our collection.  The cost for nonmembers is $16 per item for a 4 week loan; if you're with a member hospital, the cost is $9 per item.  We do catalog our collection through OCLC, so if they didn't show up there, I'm puzzled.  If we can help, just let us know.

Diana Culbertson
AHA Resource Center
American Hospital Association
One North Franklin
Chicago, IL 60606
Phone: 312-422-2009
Fax: 312-422-4700
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.aha.org

>>> Marcia Francis <[log in to unmask]> 08/20 3:49 PM >>>
I have tried the usual ILL sources, OCLC, RLIN, and NLM, without any
success.  If anyone can loan these items, we would be very
appreciative.  Please contact me before sending; I can send the request
via Docline or ALA form.  Thanks for checking your holdings!

American Hospital Association.  A Medical Device Recall and Reporting
System.  Chicago: AHA, 1993.

American Society for Healthcare Central Service Professionals.
Recommended Practice for Central Service. Continuous Quality
Improvement. Section One. Chicago: AHA, May 1993.

American Society for Healthcare Central Service Professionals.
Recommended Practice for Central Service. Patient Care Equipment.
Section Five.  Chicago: AHA, February 1993.

American Society for Healthcare Central Service Professionals.
Recommended Practice for Central Service. PICE (Potential for Injury
Creating Event).  Chicago: AHA, 1996.

Marcia Francis, Health Sciences Librarian
Idaho Health Sciences Library
Eli M. Oboler Library
Pocatello, ID   83209-8089   U.S.A.

mailto:[log in to unmask]

208-236-4182 (voice)      208-236-4687 (fax)