The Self-Help Sourcebook:  your Guide to Community and Online Support
Groups, 6th Edition, 1998 available from AMerican Self-Help
Clearinghouse, Northwest Covenant Medical Center, 25 Pocono Road,
Denville, New Jersey 07834-2995  http://www.cmhc.com/selfhelp

348 pages, includes web page addresses for many organizations.

This is a MUST HAVE resources for any health science or public
libraray... and its only $12 !!

Also, better bookmark HealthFinder, a service of the Dept of Human
Services...

 http://www.healthfinder.org/default.htm

Paul

Paul Blobaum, Medical Librarian
Silver Cross Hospital           [log in to unmask]
1200 Maple Road                 http://www.silvercross.org
Joliet, IL  60432          I update the new baby page at
http://www.silvercross.org/babyweb