Register now for the Satellite Teleconference - Evidence-Based Health Care
in Action.  Location: Longview Telecommunity Center, 500 Longview Road,
Lee's Summit, MO.  Please contact me off the list if you would like to
register for the teleconference.

Cost for  the teleconference is $15.00.
Box lunch available for additional cost of $5.00

To earn 3 MLA contact hours, be sure to attend the wrap-around discussion
beginning at 11:30am, ending at 2:30pm CDT.
Seating is limited.  Please register by September 8.  Hosted by the Health
Sciences Library Group of Greater Kansas City

Again, it is important to contact me off the list by September 8.  After
that date I may not be able to access my email/phone/fax.

Barbara Ballew
(816) 751-2270
fax (816) 751-2273

Barbara Ballew