Good Morning

        Our library has had a request for an article in the Journal of
Management Consulting.  I have tried various local sources but I have
been unable to locate a holding library.  If anyone out there in MEDLIB
land has access to this we would appreciate a copy. Snail mail is ok but
fax would be better.

        Minto, Barbara   Thinking your way to clear writing.
        Journal of Management Consulting.  May 1998, p33  to eoa

FAX no.  301.896.7310  We can pay up to $15.  If you do have access,
please e-mail me first to let me know.  Thanks

Carol Platt MLS
Assist. Librarian
Suburban Hospital
8600 Old Georgetown Rd.