Dear Colleagues,

I have been asked to come up with some ideas for resources that might help
our 3rd-year family practice residents, as they will soon be practicing
physicians.  I have a list of Internet websites, including the AAFP
(including the link to Family Practice Management), Medconnect, the
HealthWeb primary care page, and various sites such as Medscape.  I plan to
teach them the basics of PubMed, as well as mentioning services that offer
full-text journals.  And of course I will emphasize the fact that many
medical school libraries offer privileges to area health professionals!
Can anyone think of any  other resources that might be of use to them once
they are on their own in practice?

TIA,

Teresa Hanson
Health Sciences Library