One of my nursing faculty members told me she needs this information
within a half hour.  (well at least I am not the only one who leaves
things for the last minute)

She would like to know the number of nursing programs that offer
separate courses in nursing ethics and the legal aspects of nursing.  I
must admit I have not looked for this information anywhere yet since I
often find going to Medline is the fastest way.  I did try calling the
National League of Nursing but just got a long menu of options and had
to leave a message.

Please e-mail me directly.

Thanks

Natalie Kupferberg