The Brandon-Hill lists include journals as well as textbooks.

The EBSCO Core Biomedical Journals list of 75 titles is on our web site at
http://www.ebsco.com/ess/medical/htm  (at the bottom of the page)

The list includes links to whatever is available on the publishers'
websites. Some titles have quite a few articles in full text (free), but
most do not.  In the past six months, many of the URLs have changed;  I am
in the process of updating them.

Lynn M. Fortney, M.L.S.
Vice President and Director
Biomedical Division