Hello in my quest for materials regarding the important topic of drug-herb interactions I was lucky enough to receive portions of an excellent publication from one of the list members. However, we are both missing p. 277 and the bibliography would someone be so kind as to provide me (and us) with a copy of p. 277 and the bibliography from: Newall, Carol, Anderson, Linda and Phillipson, J. David. Herbal Medicines: A Guide for Health-care Professionals. London: The Pharmaceutical Press, 1996. my fax number is 503/628-0319 (or 503/643-4633) and mailing address is: 4720 SW Watson Beaverton OR 97005 much appreciated Mitch Stargrove * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * "Theory and practice should together form one, and should remain undivided." - Paracelsus Mitch Stargrove, N.D., L.Ac. <<[log in to unmask]> Coordinator of the Paracelsus discussion list for health care professionals Integrative Medicine, Natural Health and Alternative Therapies http://www.HealthWWWeb.com http://www.Integrative-Medicine.com IBIS Medical Software: the Interactive BodyMind Information System