I am looking for two articles from the Iowa Orthopaedic Journal and have not
been able to locate through our usual interlibrary sources.

   JM Banovetz, "The development of orthopaedics in 20th century warfare."
      1997; 17:32-46

   JA Buckwalter, "Were the Hunter brothers wrong?  Can surgical treatment
      repair articular cartilage?"  1997; 17:1-13

Would anyone be able to fax a copy of either article today?  Please let me
know beforehand if there is a charge and to avoid duplication.

Thank you.

        Claire A. Meissner * Health Sciences Librarian * Centra Health

Health Sciences Library              Phone:  (804) 947-3147
Lynchburg General Hospital           Fax:    (804) 947-3104
1901 Tate Springs Road
Lynchburg, VA  24501-1167            Email:  [log in to unmask]

             "We read to know we are not alone." -- C.S. Lewis