This is an urgentappeal to our Dutch colleagues - if possible, please
supply the bibliographic information including the publisher, address,
telephone, fax or e-mail of an up-to-date Dutch medical dictionary.
If there is no recent edition, any authoritative Dutch-English medical
dictionary will do.  Will settle for a Dutch-German medical dictionary,
if that is the only one available in print.  Need for indexing Dutch
medical literature. It would be nice, if you also supply price in any
currency, will convert.  Since this request is esoteric in nature,
e-mail to me directly, not to the list.  Ilga Pubulis, [log in to unmask]