Suzanne Saunders wrote:

Dear Suzanne,

I cannot establish the credability of this source, but you might find a
"clue" here: http://www.arkson.com/resources/i-celu.htm

or
"..Ninety-nine percent of women develop at least some dimply fat after
age
thirty. Part of the problem is genetics, but much of it is simply due to
aging. Sometime in a woman's thirties, a natural drop in estrogen
levels,
along with sun damage accumulated over the years, causes the skin to
lose its elasticity. At the same time, the supporting network of fibers
that
anchors the skin to underlying muscles is also starting to stretch.
That,
combined with the extra pounds most of us put on as we approach
midlife---and which hormones dictate will go directly to a woman's hips,
thighs, and buttocks---leads to cellulite, a fancy word for what is
really
just dimply fat and skin that has lost its elasticity..." (
Cosmopolitan, MDX Health
Digest, oct 1995)

Regards,

Karen Azulai