Hi, I want to thank Doris Eaton for her reply about fosomax and brain lesions.
Several people have emailed me to let them know if I learn anything else.  If
anyone knows anything else, I would appreciate hearing from you via list.
Thank you very much for your help.

Shelley Sloboder
Student at Simmons College Graduate School of Library and Information Science

Hi, I am a library science student and have learned much from reading the
list. Previously, there were postings about fosomax and brain lesions.
Could anyone resend that information and tell me what citations they were
referring to? It would be much appreciated.