Marjorie, et al:

You might get into trouble if you ever get a supena, and I am not giving
advise, but the way I understand it, one just does not admit to
certain tasks or activities.  Stamping books might be one of them.
Photocopy is another.

Dalia Kleinmuntz                                          847/570-2664
Webster Library                                      FAX: 847/570-2926
Evanston Hospital
2650 Ridge Ave
Evanston IL 60201                                 [log in to unmask]
"..the secret of the care of the patient is in caring for the patient"
                                                - Francis W. Peabody
                                                     (1881-1927)