Medical Librarians interested in value analysis:
I contacted SLA per Helen Manning's direction.  Their repy is below.  Under
that is my query to SLA.  You can obtain the original SLA report which I
have owned (and still may, but not sure just which box in my formidable
garage/records center)  If you need that information pretty quick I'd
suggest following their suggestions. I will make what I find in my personal
archives available when I get my most pressing stuff done.
pmj

>Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 15:14:52 -0400
>From: "Sandy Won" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Cc: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Value analysis publication -Reply
>
>Thank you for your message.
>
>The President's taskforce on the Value of Information is out of print but
available by ILL through our Information Resources Center (contact John
Latham at [log in to unmask] for more information) or to purchase a copy, contact
UMI at 1-800-521-3042 or 1-313-761-4700.  You may also contact John Latham
for more information on the publication's contents.

>With regard to the two books you mentioned, the Helen Manning article "We
Deliver: Libraries  and Information Delivery at Texas Instruments" is
included in Valuing Special Libraries and Information Centers.  More
information on this title can be found at our Virtual Bookstore
(www.sla.org).  You may search by title and access the table of contents.