        Excellent!  What Tom suggested is the best strategy I have read so
far on
         this topic.  Indeed, instead of waiting for "it" to happen, we
should
         concentrate our energy on MAKING "it" happen!

        We librarians should learn to flex our power muscle. For too long,
we just
        remain the passive recipient of power exercised on us. Now, let's
start
        the new process!

        Respectfully yours,
        Teresa Yu
        KP/Bellflower

        .....AHIP should develop standards for hospital and academic
libraries and